Terms and Definitions
1. General Provisions
2. Rights to the Program
4. Use of the Program
5. Restrictions on use
6. Licensor's fee
7. Liability under the license
8. Violation of the Agreement
9. Updates, new versions, modifications of the Program
10. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
Terms and Definitions
1) Program - the Mooze software package, owned by the Copyright Holder, located at the address in the Internet information and communication network in the domain https://mooze.io/
2) Registration - the actions of the Site Visitor to create an Account by specifying authentication data on the Site and / or the Mooze Program in the manner prescribed by the Agreement.
3) Site - software that has a user interface, located on the hosting and available to Users by the name of the domain name, located on the Internet, at the address: https://mooze.io/
4) Account - a user interface available to the User after authorization / registration on the Site, containing identification and personal (personal) data about the User in digital format in order to provide access to the functionality of the Program.
5) Authorization - the process of checking the rights by the software part of the Site of the Authentication data entered by the User, the result of which is to determine whether the User has access rights and to perform actions on the Site and / or in the Program.
6) Use of the Program - the use of functionality and (or) reproduction of one copy of the Program by installing and (or) launching it in the manner specified by the user (technical) documentation, this Agreement and the licensing terms.
7) User (“You”, “Your”, “Your”, “Your”, “Licensee” as well as other similar derivative references in the text of the Agreement) - a person using in any way the Website of the Copyright Holder and / or the Program and who has the right to conclude legally binding contracts in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8) The right holder of the program or the Licensor - MuzTech LLP, registered in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, BIN 230340010609, who have the exclusive right to the Site and the Program and who have the right to use it at their own discretion in any way that does not contradict the law.
9) License - a license agreement between the copyright holder and the end user, describing the general rules for using the Program, determined by the Copyright Holder and binding on the User, which can be posted:
• in the installation file of the program;
• on the official website of the right holder of the program;
• on paper.
10) Agreement for the protection of personal data of Users - the rules for the collection and use of personal data of Users, an integral part of the Agreement
11) Content - the information content of the site (texts, graphic, sound information, etc.)
12) Subscription - the terms of the right to use the Program are provided to the User on the terms of accession provided for by the License, as well as the provisions of clause 1 of Art. 389 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
13) Subscription period - a period of time (for example, a month, three months, six months) for which the Licensor undertakes to grant the User the right to use the Program and for which a Subscription is issued.
1. General Provisions
1.1. This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) determines the procedure and conditions for using the Site, as well as the use of the Program, and is considered concluded between any User and the Copyright Holder. once, when registering the User and creating an Account, and also contain the terms of the License (license agreement), which are a legally binding agreement between the User and the Copyright Holder.
1.2. The User expresses full and unconditional consent to the terms of the Agreement, License, Agreement on the protection of personal data of Users from the moment they start using the Site and / or the Program by copying, registering, as well as using them in any other way.
1.3. The User may use the Program only under the terms of the License. If the User does not accept the terms of the Agreement, License, Agreement on the protection of personal data of Users in part or in full, the User is not entitled to continue using it for any purpose. Failure and / or violation by the User of any of the terms of the Agreement, License, Agreement on the protection of personal data of Users is prohibited.
1.4. The Licensor grants the User the right to use the functionality of the Program on a reimbursable basis in the manner prescribed by section 6 of the Agreement “Licensor's Fee”.
2. Rights to the Program
2.1. The exclusive right to the Site and the Program belongs to the Copyright Holder.
2.2. Nothing in this Agreement and/or the License grants the User the right to use the trade name, trademarks and service marks, domain names and results of intellectual activity used in the Program, except when such use is permitted with the written and prior consent of the Licensor.
2.3. The Program, its elements and components are the result of intellectual activity and the object of copyright, which are regulated and protected by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on intellectual property and international law.
2.4. The operation algorithms of the Program and its source codes (including parts thereof) are a commercial secret of the Licensor. Any use of them or use of the Program in violation of the terms of this Agreement and (or) the License is considered as a violation of the rights of the Licensor and is a sufficient reason to deprive the User of the rights granted under this Agreement.
2.5. This Agreement does not grant the User the right of ownership to the Program and its components, but only the right to use the Program and its components in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in this Agreement in the order of a non-exclusive (simple) license.
2.6. The user is not entitled to:
- remove or make inconspicuous information and information about copyrights, rights to trademarks, service marks, patents specified in the Program;
- circumvent any technological protections found in the software or services associated with them;
- copy, distribute the Program and its components in any form, including in the form of source code, in any way, including leasing or gratuitous use;
- use the Program in any way if such use contradicts or leads to a violation of this Agreement, the License Agreement or the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3.1. Subject to the User's consent and compliance with this Agreement, the Licensor grants the User a non-exclusive (simple), non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Program. The Licensor reserves the right to issue a license to other persons.
Except as expressly provided in the Agreement, the User may not modify (including, but not limited to, create derivative works), copy, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise convert to a human-readable format, distribute, crop, reproduce, republish, upload, scrape, display, publish, license or sublicense, publicly display or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, elements and components of the Program without the prior written permission of the Licensor.
3.2. The provision of licenses to the User is at the discretion of the Licensor, and also depends on the conscientious attitude of the User and his continued compliance with the terms of the Agreement. The Licensor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or deny the User access to all or any part of the Program.
4.1. In order to provide access to the Program, the Licensor recommends using a device that has the following parameters:
A) Screen resolution: 1024x768 px and above;
b) Latest version of Google Chrome browser,
C) Internet connection with a speed of at least 1024 Kbps;
D) Permission to use the java-script scripting language.
4.2. The User Account of the Program is intended for personal non-commercial use only.
To create a Program Account, the User must have the right to use the Program, be a resident of the country in which the use of the Program is allowed, undertakes to indicate a valid e-mail address, a valid mobile phone number during registration. The user undertakes to provide true and accurate personal information.
The User may not impersonate any other person, provide an email address or mobile phone number other than personal, or create multiple Program Accounts.
4.3. When creating an Account in the Program, the Licensor may require the User to choose a username (login, nickname, alias) and create a password. The user undertakes to choose a username in such a way that the username does not violate the rights of third parties and does not violate the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Licensor has the right to refuse to provide the User with a username at its sole discretion, including if the proposed username impersonates another person or entity or is misleading and implies a connection with the identity of another person/legal person or organization, is or may be illegal , is or may be protected by a trademark or other proprietary right, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or for any other reason determined by the Licensor.
The User's selection and use of a particular Username does not convey any ownership or rights in that Username, and the Licensor reserves the right to revoke and/or assign a Username at its sole discretion. The User acknowledges and agrees that the Licensor reserves the right to change, delete any User name with or without prior notice at any time and for any reason at its sole discretion.
The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, as well as for any access to and use of the Account, as well as other actions in the Program. In the event that the Licensor establishes the use of the User Account by a person other than the registered User, the Licensor has the right to restrict, suspend or terminate the Account's access to the Program.
4.4. The User undertakes to immediately notify the Licensor of any unauthorized use of the User Account of the Program. The Licensor has the right to block the User Account of the Program at any time if the User violates this Agreement, as well as in the event of the User's actions that violate the legitimate interests of the Licensor and other persons, as well as in order to comply with legal and legislative requirements.
4.5. The Licensor has the right to disclose information about the User to third parties in cases provided for by the Agreement, as well as the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4.6. The password provides protection for the User Account. A correctly chosen password helps prevent unauthorized access by third parties to the Site and the User Account.
User Account Password:
A) cannot contain the User's login or any part of it;
B) must consist of at least eight characters;
B) must consist of characters of three categories from among the following:
• capital letters of the English alphabet from A to Z,
• lowercase letters of the English alphabet from a to z,
• decimal digits (0 to 9), non-alphabetic characters (eg !, $, #, %).
When choosing a password for the User Account, it is not recommended to use the following combinations of characters:
• words from the dictionary;
• everyday words, such as the names of friends, colleagues, actors or fairy tale characters, animal names;
• computer terms, commands, names of companies, websites, hardware or software;
• birthday or other personal information such as address, telephone number;
• regular sequences of characters and numbers, such as qwerty, abcde, 111222.
4.7. In order to ensure the safe use of the password to the Account, the User is recommended:
• do not use a password identical to those used in other information systems;
• not to disclose to third parties the password, as well as the principle of creating a password;
• do not write down the password on paper and/or save it on any medium without encryption;
• log out of the User's Account in case of suspension or termination of work in the Program.
5. Restrictions on use
5.2. The User undertakes not to carry out the actions listed in this paragraph, and also not to promote, encourage or allow other persons to use the Program for the purpose of:
a) Violation of the rights of third parties, including violation of confidentiality or violation of copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, moral rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
b) Uploading content that is obscene, defamatory, defamatory or defamatory of any person, invasive of privacy, offensive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable or contrary to the purposes of the Program;
c) Request personal information from minors, post or transmit pornographic materials;
d) Threaten, harass Users, harm or harass persons, promote intolerance or discrimination;
f) Send emails, surveys or other bulk communications, whether commercial or not; spam keywords or otherwise attempt to manipulate the search results of the Program or the search results of any third party website;
g) Violate the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5.3. The User also undertakes not to perform the following actions when using the Program:
a) Violate the terms of the Agreement;
b) Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way use the Program any Content of the Licensor or Content of other Users, except as expressly authorized by the Licensor ;
c) Use any robot, spider, site search/search application, or other automated device, process, or tool to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any part of the Program of any Licensor's or other Users' Content;
d) Reverse engineer any part of the Program;
e) Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices that appear in any part of the Program or in any materials printed or copied from the Program;
f) Record, process or obtain information about other Users;
g) Access the Program other than through the public interfaces provided by the Licensor;
h) Reformat or create any part of the Program;
i) Take any action that creates or may create an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the technological infrastructure or otherwise create excessive traffic requirements for the Program as determined in the sole discretion of the Licensor;
j) Gain unauthorized access to the Program, User Accounts, computer systems or networks associated with the Program by hacking, password mining or any other means;
k) Use the Program, any Content of the Licensor or the Content of other Users to transmit any computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that are downloaded under the guise of a legitimate program, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Program;
l) Use any device, software or procedure that disrupts the correct operation of the Program or otherwise contributes to the disruption of the correct operation of the Program;
m) Use the Program to breach the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; violate or interfere with the security or otherwise harm the Program with any Content of the Licensor or the Content of other Users;
o) Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Program that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Licensor's Content, Content of other Contributors, or features that impose restrictions on the use of the Program;
o) Allow any third party to use the Program through the User Account or plan to use the Program on behalf of any person other than the registered User;
6. Licensor's fee
6.1. The user confirms his agreement with the terms of payment of remuneration from the moment:
• registration in the Program by creating a login and password for the Account;
• payment by the User of the Subscription to the Program;
• activation of the Promo Code on the Site;
• entering bank card details when subscribing.
6.2. The Licensor provides the User with the opportunity to use the Program for a fee from the end of the period of time during which the User is provided with the use of the Program for informational and other purposes (free trial period) determined by the Licensor. The User pays the remuneration to the Licensor in the order of prepayment.
6.3. The period of use of the Program by the User, as well as the amount of the corresponding remuneration, are not subject to change in relation to the actually paid remuneration for the corresponding period of granting the right to use the Program, provided that it is paid before the new conditions enter into force.
6.4. The right to use the Program is granted to the User on the terms of a Subscription for a Period of Time, depending on the corresponding amount of remuneration, and the User undertakes to pay the cost of the Subscription. The Subscription period starts from the beginning of the Subscription payment date and expires on the corresponding day of the calendar month following the end date of the time period for which the Subscription is issued, i.e. Subscription period.
6.5. Information about the amount of the Subscription fee, methods of its payment and the Subscription Period, as well as other information are indicated on the Site, which are part of the License.
The conditions for changing the amount of the Subscription remuneration, the methods of its payment and the Subscription Period shall be applied after they are published in the relevant section of the Program.
The Licensor has the right to cancel or change any method of payment for the Subscription, as well as send a corresponding notification by e-mail specified by the User or the Program until the next invoice is issued.
6.6. When subscribing, the User instructs the Licensor, each Subscription Period specified by the User when subscribing, to charge the remuneration for the Subscription (subscription fee) set by the Licensor on the day of payment until the User refuses to renew the Subscription for the next Subscription Period. The Subscription is issued by the User for an indefinite period from the moment of payment for the first Subscription Period. The User has the right to refuse to renew the Subscription in the Account for the next Subscription Period. If the User refuses to renew the Subscription, the right to use the Program is terminated from the day following the last day of the paid Subscription Period.
6.7. The User pays for the Subscription from a bank card linked to the Account.
The binding of a bank card to the Account is carried out by the User who has passed the authorization procedure by specifying the following data:
- Bankcard number;
- Expiry date of the bank card;
- Name and surname of the owner of the bank card (indicated on the card);
- Security code (CVV/CVC);
- User's e-mail address;
- Other information, the indication of which is provided at the point of linking a bank card in the CloudPayments Services.
The User is responsible for the relevance, completeness and accuracy of the provided payment information (billing address, card number and (or) expiration date of the card and other information related to the payment of the Subscription) and undertakes to notify the Licensor of the cancellation of the specified payment method (including, but not limited to, loss or theft of a bank card).
The Licensor reserves the right to write off the amount of money that is the cost of paying for the Subscription from any bank card linked to the User Account.
6.8. If the bank card linked to the User's Account does not have enough funds to renew the Subscription, the Licensor has the right to retain the User's ability to use the Program until the subscription fee is charged.
In case of insufficient funds on the bank card linked to the User's Account for a long period of time, the Licensor has the right to consider this circumstance as the User's refusal to renew the Subscription from the date of the beginning of the unpaid Subscription Period.
In the absence of payment / impossibility of payment for the Subscription by the User, the Licensor has the right to revoke the license granted to the User for the Program, as well as to block the User's Account, or otherwise prohibit the User's access.
6.9. When subscribing, the User instructs the Licensor, on behalf of the User, to issue a periodic order to debit funds from the bank card account linked to the User Account in favor of the Licensor for the Subscription, as well as send to the address of the issuing bank of the User through the acquiring bank.
Funds are debited as payment for the Subscription on an automatic basis, subject to the User's compliance with the following conditions:
• input by the User of the details of the card linked to the User's Account, necessary for making payment,
• pressing the button "Subscribe" or another button of similar functionality, which is an expression by the User of consent to the License.
6.10. Payment of remuneration is made by the User using the CloudPayments service, in accordance with the conditions posted on the Internet information and telecommunication network at: https://cloudpayments.kz/docs/offerta
When subscribing, the User instructs the service, each Subscription Period determined by the User when subscribing, to collect the remuneration for the Subscription (subscription fee) set by the Licensor on the day of payment until the User refuses to renew the Subscription for the next Subscription Period.
6.11. The Licensor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the User's access to the Subscription Program if the Payment made by the User is rejected by the payment system or the payment method chosen by the User returns the payments previously transferred by the User and payable. The above terms do not affect other requirements regarding the Licensor's rights to cancel the Subscription for non-payment in accordance with applicable law.
6.12. The User is responsible for the relevance, completeness and accuracy of the provided payment information (billing address, card number and (or) expiration date of the card and other information related to the payment of the Subscription) and undertakes to notify the Licensor of the cancellation of the specified payment method (including, but not limited to, the loss or theft of a bank card).
7. Liability under the License
7.1. The program is provided "as is", as available, without warranties of any kind, and with any possible errors. The Licensor seeks, but does not guarantee, to monitor, control or review Users' content or any third party content used in the Program.
7.2. The Licensor does not provide warranties (both express and implied), including warranties in relation to goods, works and services offered by third parties, warranties that persons using the Program will not infringe any rights. The use of the Program is carried out by Users at their own discretion and risk.
8. Violation of the Agreement
8.1. The Licensor has the right to suspend or cancel the User Account if it establishes the fact of violation or implementation of actions in a way that does not comply with the Agreement, or in case of violation of the rights of the Licensor or the rights of third parties in connection with such actions within the framework of accessing or using the Program.
8.2. Licensor's remedies are not limited to suspension, cancellation or termination of the Account, suspension of the ability to use certain elements of the Program, the consequences of violation of payment terms without prior notice, or any liability on the part of the Licensor, in the event that:
• The User violates any terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other written policies and procedures published in the Program, but not limited to them;
• The Licensor cannot verify or authenticate any information that the User provides when accessing or using the Program;
• The Licensor believes that the actions of the User may entail any legal liability of both the User and other Users of the Program.
8.4. The Licensor reserves the right to limit, suspend or block the access or use of the Program in relation to any User at the discretion of the Licensor, as well as to deny the User registration, use or access in the future. If access or use by the User of the Program is suspended, restricted or blocked, any access of the User to data, messages, files and other materials stored in the Program is terminated.
9. Updates/new versions/modifications
9.1. The Licensor has the right to make changes to the Program, the User Agreement and the Agreement on the protection of personal data at any time without prior notice to the User. The User has the right to familiarize himself with changes to the Program on the Website https://mooze.io/. The User has the right to familiarize himself with changes to the Agreement, License and Agreement on the protection of personal data of Users on the Site https://mooze.io/terms. The User has the right to familiarize himself on the Site. The Licensor also reserves the right to notify the User of any changes in any other way. Changes are considered to have come into force from the moment of notification and / or from the moment of publication on the Site (the date of the changes is published at the top of the User Agreement).
9.2. Using the Program after the entry into force of the changes means that the User agrees to the changed conditions. If any of the Licensor's terms are in any way unacceptable to the User in whole or in part, the User undertakes to immediately terminate access to or use of the Program.
10. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
10.1. This user agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
10.2. Before going to court to resolve a dispute that has arisen, the User must send the Agent to the e-mail address indicated on the Website a claim indicating his requirements to the Agent, with a proposal to voluntarily meet these requirements and the deadline for voluntary satisfaction. This pre-trial procedure is considered to be complied with for the purpose of applying to the court from the moment the User receives the Agent’s refusal to satisfy the claim to the e-mail address, or if a response to the claim is not received within ten days from the date the claim was sent to the Agent, or if the Agent does not satisfy the claim set forth in the claim within the period specified in a claim. This pre-trial procedure does not apply to claims that, by their nature, do not imply the Agent's ability to satisfy them (to declare the transaction invalid, etc.).
10.3. All disputes, disagreements or claims arising out of or in connection with the contract, including those relating to their violation, termination or invalidity, are subject to final settlement in the Arbitration Center of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Atameken" in accordance with its current Regulations.
10.4. The subject matter to be considered by arbitration are all disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with this Agreement/Public Offer, including those relating to their violation, termination or invalidity.
10.5. The place of arbitration will be the city of Almaty.
10.6. Electronic documents certified by the signature of authorized persons and the seal (if any) of the Parties have the force of the original, must be recognized by the Parties and can be used as evidence in court.
Rightholder/Licensor - TOO "MuzTech"
Address: Kazakhstan, Astana city, Baikonyr district, Kenesary street, building 40, postal code 010000
This agreement on the protection of personal data of the Site Users (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is developed in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan on administrative offenses, the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Criminal Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21 2013 No. 94-V "On personal data and their protection" and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter referred to as the "Law") and governs the relationship for the Collection and Processing of Personal Data of Users of the Site of MuzTech LLP BIN 230340010609, location address: Kazakhstan, Astana city, Baikonyr district, Kenesary street, building 40, postal code 010000, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator").
Basic concepts used in the Policy
1) Personal data - information related to the subject of personal data determined or determined on their basis, recorded on electronic, paper and (or) other tangible media.
2) Site - software that has a user interface, located on the hosting and available to Users by the name of the domain name, located on the Internet, at the address: mooze.io
3) User - a person using in any way the Website of the Copyright Holder and / or the Program and who has the right to conclude legally binding agreements in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4) Collection of personal data - actions aimed at obtaining personal data;
5) Destruction of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is not possible to restore personal data;
6) Depersonalization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine the ownership of personal data by the subject of personal data;
7) Protection of personal data - a set of measures, including legal, organizational and technical, carried out for the purposes established by this Law;
8) The operator of the database containing personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator") is a legal entity that collects, processes and protects personal data of MuzTech LLP BIN 230340010609.
9) Processing of personal data - actions aimed at the accumulation, storage, modification, addition, use, distribution, depersonalization, blocking and destruction of personal data;
10) Use of personal data - actions with personal data aimed at achieving the goals of the activity of the owner, operator and third party;
11) Storage of personal data - actions to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data;
12) Dissemination of personal data - actions resulting in the transfer of personal data, including through the media or providing access to personal data in any other way;
13) Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states.
14) Third party - a person who is not the subject, owner and (or) operator, but associated with them (him) by circumstances or legal relations for the collection, processing and protection of personal data
15) Law - Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2013 No. 94-V "On personal data and their protection".
1. Subject of the agreement
1.1. This agreement governs the collection and use of personal data of Site users in case they register on the Site and use paid services.
1.2. The collection of personal data is made only after the User joins this Agreement. The user provides personal data solely of his own free will.
1.3. Confidentiality regarding personal data is ensured from the moment when these data were submitted by the person to whom these data relate.
1.4. The User's personal data cannot be used for purposes contrary to the purposes of providing services on the Site. It is not allowed to use personal data for the purpose of causing property and (or) moral damage, restricting the exercise of rights and freedoms guaranteed by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The concept and composition of personal data
2.1. The User's personal data is understood as information about an individual or legal entity necessary for the provision of services.
2.2. Composition of Personal Data:
2.2.1. For individuals: last name, first name, patronymic, individual identification number (IIN), identity document details, bank details (IIC, BIC, bank name), registration address, landline (mobile) phone number, e-mail address.
2.2.2. for legal entities: name, business identification number (BIN), registration information, bank details (IIC, BIC, bank name), legal address, landline (mobile) phone number, e-mail address, information about participants (founders) , shareholders), managers, including the above data of individuals.
3. Rights and obligations of the Operator
3.1. The operator undertakes:
3.1.1. collect personal data in an amount not exceeding that necessary for the provision of services;
3.1.2. not to transfer personal data to third parties without the consent of the User, with the exception of cases provided for by law;
3.1.3. not to publish the received personal data, except for those in respect of which the User has expressly agreed to their publication;
3.1.4. ensure the protection of personal data from misuse or loss in the manner prescribed by law.
3.1.5. depersonalize personal data when collecting, processing personal data for conducting statistical, sociological, scientific, marketing research, as required by the Law.
4. Rights and obligations of the User
4.1. The user undertakes:
4.1.1. transfer to the Operator only reliable personal data;
4.1.2. not to use or transfer personal data of third parties without their consent. When one User places personal data of several users, it is assumed that the User has the necessary powers;
4.1.3. notify about changes in personal data in cases where this may affect the performance of services by the Operator;
4.1.4. do not use weak, easily guessed passwords to access your account;
4.1.5. Do not share your account password with third parties.
4.2. The user has the right:
4.2.1. request the deletion or correction of their personal data;
4.2.2. have free access to their personal data;
4.2.3. refuse to transfer personal data to the Operator. At the same time, the User is notified that he will not be able to have access to some paid services of the Copyright Holder.
5. Protection of personal data
5.1. To protect the User's personal data, the Operator:
5.1.1. determines specially authorized employees and the procedure for access to personal data;
5.1.2. does not allow the transfer of personal data to third parties without the consent of the User.
5.1.3. allows cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states is carried out if these states ensure the protection of personal data
5.1.4. carries out cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not ensure the protection of personal data, in the following cases:
1) the consent of the subject or his legal representative to the cross-border transfer of his personal data;
2) provided for by international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) provided for by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, if necessary, in order to protect the constitutional order, protect public order, human and civil rights and freedoms, health and morality of the population;
4) protection of the constitutional rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen, if obtaining the consent of the subject or his legal representative is impossible.
6. Destruction of personal data
Personal data is subject to destruction by the owner and (or) operator, as well as by a third party:
1) after the expiration of the storage period, which is determined by the date of achieving the goals of their collection and processing;
2) upon termination of legal relations between the subject, owner and (or) operator, as well as a third party;
3) upon entry into force of a court decision;
4) upon revealing the collection and processing of personal data without the consent of the subject or his legal representative, except as otherwise provided by the Law;
5) in other cases established by the Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7.1. The operator is not responsible for the unauthorized dissemination of personal data in the following cases:
7.1.1. if this was the result of the indiscretion of the User, who used an easy password to guess the account or made it possible for third parties to use the password;
7.1.2. if the Operator has taken all measures within his power to ensure the protection of personal data, however, unauthorized access to personal data has occurred as a result of illegal actions of third parties (hacking, attack) or vulnerabilities in the software.
7.2. In all other cases, the responsibility of the parties comes in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
This document, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 389 and paragraph 5 of Article 395 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, is a public offer and an accession agreement. By registering on mooze.io, you agree to the above terms.